Saturday, August 20, 2011

Khashi Granola Bar Review: Better than Expected!

Eating healthier is a concern we all have or should have, and for me, the hardest part is making healthy choices while on the run.  I try to keep a goodie bag of mixed nuts or raisins in my purse, but very seldom do I remember to CHECK my goodie bag before running out the door. 

Then there is the granola bars, protein bars, all kinds of 'bars'.  How do you choose?  Well, I saw a Khashi ad and have heard all kinds of things about there products.  We even discussed Khashi products at the gym one evening.  So, I requested a sample of their latest 'bar' and it arrived yesterday! (i love getting samples, it's like christmas year round in my mailbox!)


Khashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola bar and even a sweet $1.50 coupon.  Sounds like a good thing to me!

The nutrition facts: 4.5 total grams of fat, 80mg of sodium, 7 gm of sugar, and 4 gm of protein. 

Now the important part - the taste!  If you love dark chocolate & peanuts, you will love these granola bars!  I was pleasantly surprised and even the kiddos liked it!  I'm always thrilled when I find something to replace my secret Payday candy bar addiction, and these might just help me finally do that.  Even better, I can keep a couple of these in my glove box or purse to help fight off those errand munchies that lead to a far worse culprit; the drive thru. 


I like them so much - I bought a box to giveaway (and one box for me to keep)!! All you have to do is comment with your secret snack food addiction below and a random winner will be selected Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. nutigrain bar or oatmeal cookie :) im trying to get healthy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! Oatmeal cookies are a weakness of mine too!

    ReplyDelete